Meal Plan Monday, March 28

Now that's a good idea, right?

I've been a meal planner for ages.  If I didn't have something planned, thawed or started each day, I would either a) make convenient and less healthy food; or b) call my husband and ask him to pick up something.

We'd either be poor or chubby or both. 

Plus, I am so very obsessed with food and what and when I will make and eat and how and why and oh, it's gonna be good. 

Then there's that whole grocery shopping deal, being planned and organized and all.  It really does help and it really does save money. 

I know I've preached before.  So I'll hush my Sassy mouth and post my weekly menu, each Monday.

Have a great and tasty week!

For March 28, 2011

Monday:  Sesame Chicken, Carrots & Green Beans; Brown Rice

Tuesday:  Grilled Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches; Pickles; Veggies and Dip

Wednesday:  Enchiladas (from a freezer cooking spree last month); Green Salad

Thursday:  Pasta Bolognese; Crusty Bread; Green Salad

Friday:  (company)  Grilled Whole Butterflied Chicken; Oven Roasted Carrots, Parsnips and Leeks; Wild Rice with Cranberries, Walnuts and Orange Peel; Green Salad; Double Chocolate Almond Brownies and Vanilla Ice Cream

Saturday:  Pizza!  (either home made, or Home Run Inn frozen)

Sunday:  Leftovers (this is almost always the case)

Comments

  1. I used to be organized enough to menu plan for the week. somehow that fell apart and now I'm in that very position you predicted....don't know what to make day to day, feeling bored with my menus and tempted to either ask Steve to bring something home or throw in a packaged frozen something. ugh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts