"Xanadu" at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater

What a show!

http://www.chanhassentheatres.com/xanadu.aspx

I am so lucky to live in a town with a world-class dinner theater!

Over the years, starting in my childhood, I've seen many of my favorite musicals at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater.  Every single production has been beautifully staged, well-acted and sung, and a treat to enjoy.

A friend invited me as her guest to the press night of "Xanadu" recently.  You know the music, the story, right?  Leg warmers, roller skates, goddesses, beach artists, and love.  What could be better?

I enjoyed a very nice dinner in great seats.  We received a package of fun toys which were used during the production as "audience participation" props.  That added to the campy goodness of it all!

If you loved the late 70s and early 80s, if you wish Olivia Newton John was still cranking out hits, if you want to have a big evening out with dinner, music, laughter and joy, get yourself down to the CDT and partake of their wonderful hospitality and incredible entertainment!


Comments

Popular Posts