Meal Plan Monday - April 18th

After more than a week of not cooking a bit, I am happy to be back in my kitchen!  Dough is rising in the fridge, the grill will be fired up tonight, and I need to get Eric to sharpen my knives, while I'm at it.

We're having TWENTY SEVEN people here for Easter Sunday Brunch.  I'm making the ham, some Nana Rolls, bacon-leek-swiss quiche, and everyone is bringing everything else.  Sometimes I like that, sometimes I get twitchy hoping there's enough food - not everyone is used to cooking a pan of potatoes to feed 27 people, right?  Ah, it'll turn out just fine.  The kids can fill up on jelly beans.

Have a great week!


Monday - Grilled whole butterflied chicken with lemon herb butter, honey dijon carrots, bread and a salad.

Tuesday - Pan-fried pork chops with mustard and capers, herbed rice with almonds, spinach salad.

Wednesday - Pasta with chicken, white wine and tomatoes; bread; salad.

Thursday - Beef & refried bean soft tacos; guacamole and chips and salsa.

Friday - Grilled salmon with lemon and dill; buttered penne with parmesan; spinach salad.

Saturday - Pizza party with some of the out of town company

Sunday - Easter Brunch with the luck o' the pot!

Comments

Popular Posts